Tis the season for cards...

I love Christmas cards.  Especially ones that talk about Jesus.  I will admit that while in the trenches of IF, I didn't really like the Christmas cards that were a picture of the whole, happy family.  So I decided to make one of my family, it was me, Josh and Chip and I think it was pretty darn cute.

Of course now that Kai is here I love doing the family pic card.  I am sensitive though and don't send them to anyone who I think will be hurt by it.

Last year was the first year I used Shutterfly for my Christmas card (and MANY of my Christmas presents) and I loved it.  First I love Shutterfly because it is a free site where I can store my pics.  I like that because I know they are safe if my computer ever crashes and I lose everything.  Another reason I like Shutterfly is becasue they give me a share site where I can post pics and stories and videos and share it all with my friends...oh and it's free too...awesome.

But I digress, I was talking about Christmas photo cards wasn't I?  Well, the time has come to pick the card I want to use this year.  I must say that they have a huge selection of Christmas, religious Christmas, holiday, Hanukkah, and even spanish cards.  So the decision is kinda hard since the selection is so large.  But I have narrowed it down to a few.

Ok well, blogger is being a pain and won't let me up load the pics, so go here, here, and here to see the ones I like.

Ok now get busy deciding on which one you want to send to your friends and family!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply