Lots of words...

Are you ready to read a whole 30 days worth of my rambling?  I'm gonna do that thing where you blog every day for a month.  It has a name but, something like Namoblomo or whatever.  At least for 1 min everyday you won't be bored!!!

I've never really been into halloween.  I don't necessarily agree with the holiday, I guess I like the cute and fuzzy side of Halloween, not the dark and scary side.  I can only remember a few times actually dressing up and doing something.  I know when I was little I dressed up like a hobo many times...we were poor and hobo's are easy.

Here is a stroll down memory lane.  I don't have a scanner so I had to take pics of some of the pics.

Here is me dressed as a mailbox.  I have no idea how I came up with that idea.  Don't you like how well I'm matched?!?! I actually wore that to the school dance!





Here is a pic from a junior high dance.  Me and Meg are the two on the left.  Don't you love are matching skull shirts!!  They glowed in the dark.  And on the back it said "rock my bones"!  Not sure why our parents let us wear those outta the house!

There was a halloween carnival while we were in high school that Meg and I went to.  But I can't find the pic.

Here is Josh and I at our youth group "come as you're not" party!!  Clever huh?  Josh was an 80's football wanna be, or maybe a redneck, you decide.  I was gothgirl!

And here is a pic of the cutie Kai.  There were chaps that matched this but they were too big.  I think he makes a pretty freaking adorable cowboy without them!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply