My cup overflows...

Surely your goodness and love will follow me ,

all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the LORD

forever. Psalm 23:6

Even though it may not look like it from the American standards, I am blessed beyond words.  I might live in an apartment, drive an old vehicle and not have extra money for all that I want, I have everything that I need.

  • I am thankful that I live in a country where I can freely love Jesus.  Where I can serve Him and worship Him without persecution.
  • I am thankful for my husband.  He loves me more than I deserve.  He respects me and treats me wonderfully.  He gets up everyday and goes to a job he hates so that we can have a place to live and food to eat, and so that I can stay home everyday with our son.
  • I am thankful for my beautiful son.  It brings me such joy to be his mother and watch him grow.
  • I am thankful for my family.  They support us in so many ways.  They love us unconditionally.  I am so happy that we live near them and Kai gets to really know his grandparents, uncles and cousin.
  • I am thankful for my friends.  They are all wonderful, whether they live close or far I always know they are there for me and I am deeply loved.
  • I am thankful that Maverick is alive and doing well.  He is still fighting, but we can see then end of the road now.  Soon he will be perfectly healthy.
  • I am thankful for my brand new niece who was born perfectly healthy and who is just beautiful.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply