The stress is overwhelming...

Things are going well with Turkey. We are praying he decides to turn in the next 10wks or so. We are leaving friday for our shower in Amarillo. I am so excited. I have cheated and looked at the registry a couple times. What I am hoping though is that people are waiting until the last minute to buy things, otherwise there may only 6 people there!!! The car seat showed up on our front porch the other day. That was super exciting. Thank you Uncle Jerry and Aunt Becky!!!!

We have completely destroyed our house. Josh has taken everything out of the spare room and the office and it is now in the livingroom and hall and diningroom!! We are working on trying to fit the office and spare room all into one room and I'm not sure it is going to work. I think we either need a new desk, or a futon couch bed thingy. We (well actually Josh) is working diligently to get things done, I'm not much help these days. I am thinking we can have it all done by the middle of September. To be honest though the whole thing is stressing me out a little. The realization that Kai could really come at any moment and we would not be even close to prepared is starting to take a toll on my nerves.

Another thing taking a toll on my nerves is my job. I have been pg since February and the whole process takes about 9 months, so my employer has known that they need to hire my replacement. When I talked to my office manager I told her I wanted someone here by August. That would give them a good 3 months to learn everything. Well August is basically over and no new girl. The dr talked to me today and said he hired someone but they wouldn't start until Oct. WTH...seriously. One month to train. He said she has experience so it should be ok. Whatever, she has OB/GYN experience and we are an ENT who does alternative medicine. A whole new ball game. So I told him I would really appreciate it if she could start sooner. But at this point what does it really matter. She still couldn't be here until the middle of sept if she gives her job any kind of notice. I am trying to not stress too much about it. but it makes me so freaking mad that they wait until the last minute to do anything. And that it is my nurse who is going to get screwed in the end. The new girl will not know anything and all of that extra work will fall on the nurse who is already overworked. It just really sucks that they don't ever look at how their actions affect everyone else in the office.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply