1/3 to go...

27wks today!!! Woo freaking hoo!! I am just in awe that we have come this far. And we could be meeting our little boy in +/- 13wks. It is just so surreal.
***
We have picked the colors for the nursery and have the paint we just need to finish cleaning and put up the paneling and chair rail. I'm trying to not get too anxious about the whole process, but im not very successful! I would really like to get it done before the first shower, but I'm not holding my breath.
***
I passed my glucose test!!! Praise God. I was really worried because of the PCOS. But all is well. I am very anemic and need to take iron. I was anemic after the surgery and I guess I stopped taking the iron too soon. That might explain one reason why I am exhausted all the time. I'm sure the other reason is because I have this parasite sucking all the energy out of me! :) But I do love my little parasite!
***
I am still waiting for my job to hire my replacement so I will have time to train someone. I know that the nurses will be the ones to suffer if the new girl doesn't get enough training. And it looks like I will get to be training a new skin tester at the same time. So much fun. I love how they wait until the last minute to do everything.
***
We have started our birthing class. Well actually it is an at home course. We are doing Hypnobabies. My goal is for NCB. And I know a few women who have used this with much success. My dr said she will let me go 2wks past my due date before inducing which is great. I have seen too many inductions turn into c-sections and I want to avoid that if at all possible. I actually think he may come early. The dr said I was measuring 2 wks early. And he has always been ahead at all of the sonograms.
***
We scheduled our 4-D sono for 8/18. I am so excited to see his little face.
***
In none pregnancy news. Did you know that the DFW metroplex kicked butt last night on reality TV? On Last Com.ic Stand.ing Eliza won and she is from here and on So You Thi.nk You Can Dan.ce Joshua won. Josh and I have been watching both shows and of course they were on at the same time so we had to flip back and forth. I was very excited that Joshua won. Even though I really wanted Courtney to win, Joshua is a great dancer and has a long career ahead of him.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply