Today didn't suck!!

So mother's day wasn't awful. Church was good and the message wasn't mother specific and they didn't let people get up and say wonderful things about their mothers/wives. Annie gave me a beautiful card that made me cry and smile. And Diane gave a me a sweet gift. Josh picked up Abuelos after chruch and we ate it and watched a movie. Then we took a nap and then just did some lite housework. So overall it was an ok day. I hope and pray though that next MD will be so joyful because a baby will be here or on the way.

I called the dr on tue and they said the results weren't back yet and it would be another week. Hopefully they will call tue and we will know what the future holds.

Josh is the bestest husband ever. He bought me a wonderful MD gift. I am not going to go into details until i can add pics to show what it was. So stay tuned.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply