The results are in...

The dr called and said the results of the genetic testing were in. So I went and saw her and she said the results came back negative. So josh and i seem to be clear in the genetics department. Which is definately a good thing, but it still leaves a lot of unanswered questions, like why has this happened three times???? We did a sonogram and uterus looks nice and empty.

So where do we go from here you ask. Well let me tell you what the game plan is. She wants us to wait one more cycle before trying again. She put me on BC pills. Which i thought was ingenius, i figured i would just have to wait for it show up. but she says I should start in 21day. It's kinda weird since I haven't been on bc for 4 years now and with my situation I never figured I would take it again.

In the meantime I am going to do two more blood tests. One is a lupus panel and the other is for antiphospholipid antibodies, which is a clotting disorder. I am also going to do a saline sonogram, which is where she fills the uterus with saline so she can see if there are any defects. Sounds like fun huh??? So I will get those done and hopefully by June 18thish we will be back in the game. I don't know exactly what she is wanting to do for next cycle. I guess we will talk about that at my next appointment.

So it's nice to have a game plan. To actually feel like im moving forward. And to think that in two months I might be pregnant again. That gives me so much hope.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply