A decision has been made...

Thank you ladies for your comments and opinions. I really appreciate it.

Going this week and next week was an option, but it is also a $50 copay each time. So I decided to just go next week. I called the dr and scheduled for next tuesday. I had a question for the nurse about some blood work I need to do so I left her a message. When she called me back she said why don't you come in this friday really early. So I rescheduled my rescheduled appt for friday at 7!! By my calculations I should be 6wks by then.

That is only 3 days longer instead of a whole week, so I can handle that. I am super anxious to find out how many there are. I am really thinking twins because I keep having pain on the right and left. I am also ready to see some HB's.

So now just gotta stay busy for three more days. And go to bed early on thursday so I can function on friday after having to get up so early!!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply