Still on the rollercoaster...

Sorry I didn't post friday, i just didn't have the energy. The appt was good and bad. The baby was great. Measured 8w3d with hb 186. The sac was still behind and the dr said she thought I had a hematoma. I left her office feeling very defeated. Wondering why none of this can be easy. So I get home and tell Josh the news. We were suppossed to leave for home that day for our nephews first birthday. I had decided I couldn't go. I was just too worn down to sit in the car for 6 hours each way. While we were trying to decide whether josh would go alone I started spotting bright red. Needless to say josh stayed home. He didn't want to be away in case something happened. I called the dr and she said to come in Monday for another sono.

So, I went in today and guess what? All is well. Baby measured 8w6d with hb 185. It seems as though the hematoma is gone. Praise the Lord. The sac is still behind, but the dr wasn't concerned. She said it is catching up so that is good. I will see the RE two more times and then she is releasing me to my OB.

I know it is still early. 3.5 more weeks until I can really breath a sigh of relief. But everytime I see that little baby on the screen I start to believe more and more that this might really happen. That I might really be bringing home a baby in November.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply