Ok so the fatigue has completely taken over my life. After working all day I am useless at home. I am lucky if I even get dinner cooked. Josh has had to take on a lot more responsibility, poor guy. Any day I'm going to have to start taking naps at lunch time just to make it through the rest of the day.
Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining at all. There really isn't much I like to do more than sleep and lay around watching TV. It's just the feeling uslessness that is getting to me. My house is a mess, laundry is piling up and I am feeling overwhelmed. Luckily I have friday off so I will have some extra time to get stuff done.
Other than that not much else going on. Just waiting for friday and praying for a good report.
Categories
- 5th pregnancy
- kai
- grief
- Infertility
- josh
- IUI cycle 1
- 3rd m/c
- trusting God
- stuff
- testing
- 3rd pregnancy
- adoption
- m/c
- work
- Church
- Clomid cycle #1
- Miles
- PAIL
- babies
- book club
- causes
- chip
- donna
- fragileX
- if awareness
- job stuff
- life
- loss
- moving
- october 15
- october baby
- passat
- random
- random pics
- samuel
- september baby
- stillbirth
- three years
- trying again
- ttc
- vaccines
- 1st miscarriage
- 2nd job
- 4th miscarriage
- 5th mc
- B
- Becki
- God
- Infertilty
- MEND
- NKOTB
- acronyms
- amarillo
- another baby
- baby boy
- beth
- blogoversary
- blogtavisim
- business of being born
- chd
- childless
- christmas
- clomid cycle #7
- comments
- crafts
- cycle news
- diet
- dougie
- ectopic
- empathy
- family
- friends
- future house
- garden
- genetic testing
- giveaway
- goals
- govt stupidity
- homeopathy
- journey to mother hood
- layout
- marriage
- mothers
- movies
- my bday
- my dad
- november baby
- personality test
- pregnancy
- san franciso
- seamonsters
- soapbox
- stirrup queen
- support
- support group
- tattoo
- thoughts
- vacation
- walk to remember
- weightloss
- youth
Popular Posts
- Spring break was a few weeks ago. We went down to the metroplex and had a great time. We got to see my dad and visit lots of friends. The...
- This family is from Amarillo, where we live. Their 17 year old daughter ran away the day after Christmas. She is headed toward Arizona or ...
- It's been a long time since I posted about the adorableness that is Kai. So here's some things he does or says and one of my all ti...
- I finally did it...took Kai to get his FIRST haircut. I really didn't want to but his hair was just getting too long and even though I w...
- If you have ever been to the Texas State Fair, you know it is ginormous...it takes at least 2 days to walk the whole thing and see all there...
- So as I'm sure you noticed I already failed at this bloggin everyday thing. I have an excuse. Josh's family hates to PLAN anything...
- No I am not dead, I am alive and well. I have probably lost every reader I once had, but oh well. The apartment we were living in had free...
- Dear Kai Bear, Today my adorable little miracle turns 3. It is so hard to believe that you are already three. Where have the last 36 month...
- Things are going well with Turkey. We are praying he decides to turn in the next 10wks or so. We are leaving friday for our shower in Amar...
- So much has been going on lately it seems I barely have time to breath anymore. But it is all good. Getting ready for a baby is work, but ...