Random stuff

Welcome to the world Benjamin David!!!!! My friend Donna gave birth on wed to an adorable little boy. I saw him on wednesday and he was so tiny and so cute. I will see him again today and can't wait to hold him!!! Baby and mom are both doing well.


We are having a garage sale tomorrow. Sounds like fun huh!!!! We are trying to raise money to send some kids to youth camp. On wed all the youths came over and we organized everything and we made $70. I think that is a good start. We have so much stuff in our garage. So I think this sale is gonna be good.


So i have over a month before i get to ttc again so i am going to take advantage of it. I am starting a fast/cleanse on sunday. It is called the lemonaide diet. Sounds interesting. One of the nurses did it and said she felt great and she lost some weight. I'm all for that. Also, starting back to the gym on monday. It has been about 8 weeks since i worked out and i really need to get back into the swing of things. And try and lose as much weight as I can.


I am going to Oklahoma city next weekend. My brother has some Tai Kwon Do competition and get to see him kick butt. Also, my aunt and cousins live there so it will be nice to see them. I will be going to Amarillo over memorial day weekend. That will be Josh and I's 8 anniversary. He will be at youth camp on the day so I guess we will celebrate when he gets home. Man i can't believe we have been married almost 8 years. That's crazy.


I have mentioned this blog many times on here and my other blog. Catherine is so strong and inspiring. She just found out she is pregnant again accidently. Please pray for her and baby. She has had two stillborns and is understandably scared and nervous. I really hope that she gets to bring this baby home in December.

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply