Fair Fun...

If you have ever been to the Texas State Fair, you know it is ginormous...it takes at least 2 days to walk the whole thing and see all there is to see.  While living in the metroplex I think we only went to the fair twice, which I was ok with...way to many people for my liking.

Here in the panhandle we have the Tri-State Fair. Yup that's right a fair for 3 different states. I LOVE the Tri-State Fair. It's a great size, has great fair food and if you go at the right time (Sunday morning) there's nobody there!! There are also a lot of animals, which Kai particularly liked.


There were cute tigers, some were only 3 months old.  I think this one is 6 months.  They just look so cuddly, of course until they claw your eyes out!!



This was the first ride he rode.  His cousin rode the motorcycles, but Kai didn't want to.

 

First time riding the carousel and he LOVED it.  He wanted to do it again and again!



He rode his first rollercoaster and he loved it.  When he said he wanted to ride it I was afraid he would cry the whole time.  He has a tendency to be scared of things.  But he surprised me.  I am so happy that he liked it because I love rollercoasters too.  I can't wait to take him to six flags and ride them together!


We had fun feeding all the animals at the petting zoo.



Kai LOVES horses.  I think it is so cute that he still calls them "neigh neighs"!!  This was his first time to ride a horse (pony) and he LOVED it (i know, im using loved way too much).  He screamed and would not let go when his Gamma tried to get him off of the pony.  I definately think owning a horse is in our future!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply