I heart Pinterest....

Have you been on Pinterest yet?  If you not you need to go and check it out.  Send me an email and I will send you an invite.  It's such a genuis idea.  You basically make bulletin boards and you pin things from all over the interenet on them.  It's a great way to keep ideas all in one place.  I have been using it to get ideas for Kai's upcoming birthday party.  I have a board called "kai's caterpillar party" and everytime I see something online I want to remember or do, I just pin it to that board...it's that easy!!

The board that gets the most attention right now is "looks yummy".  It currently has 1055 pictures (with links to recipes) of delectible food on it.  You see I have been on a diet for about 6 months now (I can't wait to post about my loss...should be in about a month) so it saves me the calories by being able to look at the yummy food, but not eat it.  It also makes me so excited to start cooking again when I am finally done dieting. 

So basically what I am saying is get your tushy over to Pinterest and get started pinning!!

And because it's been a while...here is a cute pic of my boy!


. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply