daily bloggin fail...

So as I'm sure you noticed I already failed at this bloggin everyday thing.  I have an excuse.  Josh's family hates to PLAN anything.  They are so last minute type of people.  I love them dearly, but that drives me CRAZY.  I like to plan and know what I'm doing and where I'm going.  So they called yesterday at 5:30 and wanted to know if we wanted to meet for dinner at 6.  Of course dinner didn't really start at 6.  By the time we were done and home I had to take a quiz and catch up on my email and facebook and forums and all that. And then it was bed time because I had to be up early this am to help with my mother's garage sale.

So there, aren't you glad you asked what my excuse was!!!???!!

Anywho, not much going on here, which means I have nothing to say.  I'm tired and watching SNL so I'll just leave you with this pic of Kai.  He got himself into this situation and needed me to help him get out.  I was a bad mommy and made him stay like that while I grabbed the camera and snapped a shot!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply