31 years 364 days

That's how old I am...sigh.  I know I have said it so many times already, but this is not where I imagined my life to be when I was in my early 30's.  That being said I am so extremely grateful for all that I have.  I know that I am blessed beyond words.

Something exciting happened today...my dad came into town!!  He technically was here for business but I like to think he was just using that as an excuse.  He took us out to dinner at Saltgrass, one of my very favorite places, and we stuffed ourselves full of beef!!  It was a very nice time and I was glad to see him.  Also, glad that he got to see Kai.  It has been a while and he is so stinking cute right now!!

That's about it for today.  OH wait.  I'm trying to register for the spring semester and it has been a gigantic pain.in.my.butt!!  I went online to register and it told me I needed to be greenlighted.  I hate greenlighting.  It's so stupid.  I'm 32 years old and I don't need my advisor to hold my hand...but I digress.  So I go to her office yesterday, which was the first day of registration and there were 400 people there!!  So I went back today and there were only 15 people there, so I sat down and waited.  About 15 minutes later she comes and says the computers are down and she didn't know how long it would be.  So I will try again tomorrow.  I have to get up early on my birthday to go wait in line so I can register for school. Can we say FUN!!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply