I'm too old to be in school...

I'm gonna be honest, I really don't like school.  I have forgotten everything I might have learned during my schooling years, especially the math part.  This semester I am taking history, economics, accounting and a somewhat remedial alegbra class.  It's not technically remedial because I get credit for it.  But it's not a class I need for my degree.  But 13 years ago when I took the TASP I apparently didn't do well enough on the math portion so now I'm being punished (well not anymore because I dropped the class!!).

All of my classes are online. Which is hard for me.  I'm an auditory learning, thus I'm not really learning anything.  Really the only reason I am passing is that I get to use my book for every quiz and test.  Thankfully I only have a month of this semester left.

Even with my dislike of school I am very excited about next semester.  If I do everything right I can be attending West Texas A&M University next fall.  Once there I will stop hating school.  Once there I will get to take core classes, classes that I actually care about and that makes me happy. 

So I just have to bite the bullet and make it through the next semester and summer classes.  I can do it!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply