Loot...

Today was a very nice day.  Josh was home sick so we didn't really do much.  He did watch Kai so I could go to the college and wait for 2 hours just to spend 5 minutes with my advisor, but hey I'm enrolled.

He also made me waffles.  I love waffles.  I actually used to hate waffles until Josh and I went on a cruise.  They had Belgian waffles every morning.  Regular waffles and Belgian waffles are completely different.  As soon as we got home from the cruise we ran out and bought a waffle maker!

I took Kai to the park for a little bit and then we went out for breakfast.  He took his nap while I sat around and did nothing.  Then we went to Kabuki with my family.  Went to my mom's house for cake.  And then stopped by the in-laws house.  Nothing overly exciting, but I really did enjoy the day.

So for the presents, here are pics of what I have gotten so far...


I got this sewing machine from my grandparents.  I actually got it back in June.  My family is notorious for getting presents early.  I LOVE it.  It threads itself!!  It's amazing and since I'm not that great a sewer, having a good machine really helps.





I got the pretty cross from my dad and Stephanie.  Josh gave me all the woodwick candles, love them sooo much.  And my grandmother gave me the "r" bowl, loofa and green rug.  The green rug is for my bedroom/bathroom.  My dream is to have a black and white room with touches of green, but I haven't found the perfect bedding set just yet.
I wanted this coffee maker sooooo bad.  My wonderful in-laws bought this for me.  I'm not a coffee drinker but decided to take it up to replace coke and dr.pepper.  I love that this machine will make coffee, hot coco, hot tea, iced tea and apple cider.  I can't wait for the morning!!

Other gifts not pictured are Taste of Home magazine from my brother and sister-in-law.  A giftcard to Kohls from my mom.  Something from my little brother that has yet to come in.  And a trip to arlington with bowling at Splitsville and a Hawaiian roll (best sushi roll ever!) from my wonderful husband!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply