Love me some pumpkins...

I think I have told you already that I LOVE pumpkins.  I just think they are so fun and cute.  I currently have 19 of them all around the apartment.  It is only 19 because I have less space than normal.  My Thanksgiving tub still has many unused pumpkins in it. 

I also love real pumkins. I alway buy several different styles. I love to stack them and organize them on a haybale. This year we went to a pumpkin farm. Not only did they have a huge selection of pumpkins, but they had a corn maze and many other things that kept the kiddo entertained. Kai had a great time. Especially going down the slide that was inside a dirt hill and playing in the corn box.





Well I just realized that I somehow didn't get all the pics on the computer and I have deleted them off the camera...super duper crap.  So you can see a pic of Kai in the corn box.  Just think of a sand box, but use corn kernals, they kind like birds eat, instead.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply