Thoughts on a dreary friday...

The weatherman predicted freezing rain and snow. I was all excited about maybe not having to go to work today. Well, no such luck. Woke up this morning and it was raining, but it was also 36 degrees outside. So here I am!
_______________________________________________________

We watched Shoot Em Up with Clive Owen last night. Now everyone knows I am a HUGE Clive Owen fan, but this movie, really? He has so much more potential. I would not recommend this movie to anyone. Too many stupid things that could never happen in real life, it is very unrealistice. I know it's an action movie, but it goes above and beyond in the unrealistic department. I think I need to see the new Elizabeth movie so Clive can redeem himself a little!!
________________________________________________________

I took an hpt yesterday. Of course there was only one line. I had to take it to make sure it was ok to start the provera. I am praying that will be the last time I see only one line!!
________________________________________________________

Can I say how bummed I am that the writers strike happened this year? Well I really am. This is the last season of scrubs and there have only been 3 new episodes. I wonder what they are going to do about it, if they will just start back up once the strike is over? I guess I will just have to wait and see.
_________________________________________________________

My google reader finally says 0. Woohoo. I have been behind since Christmas when I didn't read anything for a week. This takes such a load off. I hate being behind on all the news. But now I don't have anything to do while I'm bored!!! So ladies, start bloggin!
__________________________________________________________

I get new insurance starting 2/1. It still won't pay for anything, but at least my deductible is 2000 instead of 3000. And I have prescription coverage!!
__________________________________________________________

Ok, it has taken me all day to type this post. I was busy at work, and my boss was here so I have to look like I don't know what the internet is for!! All this to say I now have 19 blogs in my reader. I better get busy or I'll be swamped again!
__________________________________________________________

I hope you all have a great weekend. :)

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply