Going for another ride...

So I'm jumping back on the IF rollercoaster. I saw my RE today and we have a new game plan. IUI with injectibles. Woohoo. I will see her for my baseline sono and she will give me the meds and tell me what to do. They don't do an injections class, they just teach you personaly. But I give SQ shots all the time, so it's no big deal.

We talked about a lot of stuff she wants to try. She said it won't hurt so might as well do all we can. I am gonna do the metformin:( it kills me, but I will be more than happy to endure. Also, gonna do baby aspirin and progesterone after ovulation. May even do some heparin.

So there is the game plan. Now we just wait for AF to show. I got a script for provera just in case. I am so freakin excited to be TTC again. I have so much hope right now, and I just pray that this will work and I will have a baby very soon.

I'll keep you posted!!

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply