I should be...

37 weeks tomorrow. But I'm not. Instead I will be spending my day shopping at Canton. It is going to be great. I would definately rather be 37wks pg but shopping is the next best option I guess. No wait, shopping is #3. Sitting on a beach somewhere would be #2!!!

Anywho, Nov is officially here and I can feel myself becoming even more of a basketcase than normal. It is gonna be really hard to not just live in my closet for the next month. And then seeing the nephew at Thanksgiving. I love that kid so much, but it is gonna be hard seeing him going through all of his "firsts".

In other news my friend B just had her third Etopic pregnancy, which required major surgery. There are no words. I just don't know why this has to keep happening to women, and especially the same ones over and over. Why can't we just bring our babies home like most mothers get to?

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply