12 wonderful years...

Today is our dating anniversary. We have been couple in some form of the word since October 29, 1995. I was 17 and he was 18. We were young and in love!! There were times in the 3.5 years before we got married that we weren't sure we were gonna make it, but I always knew in my heart he was on the one I would spend the rest of my life with. So thanks Josh for making the last 12 years of my life so wonderful and fun!!!!

Dan in real life...

I don't know if you have seen the preview for this movie, but it is wonderful and I would suggest it to everyone. The story is so great and it makes you laugh and cry. I think Steve Carrell did a fabulous job. This movie made me want to have kids even more than I already do. I loved all the family traditions that they had. You just have to see it.

Reign over me...

Adam Sandler seriously should win an award for this movie. His performance was so moving. I was truly amazed at how good the whole movie was. I was a little skeptic going in, but I loved it. So if you are in the mood for a really good movie and maybe a side of crying you should really see this

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply