Random photos...

Here are some random pictures that I thought I would share with you. Enjoy.



First, this is the cutest, most adorable dog in the world!! Question to those of you without children but have pets and treat your pets as children. When you tell your friends with kids about the adorable things your pet does do you tend to feel a little pathetic afterwards? Just wondering if it is just me or not!!!




Here is a picture of the cakes that Annie and I made for Becki's shower. We were very proud, this being our first cake decorating endeavor!!


This is the henna tatto I had done at the fair. I love it. I think I'm gonna buy a henna kit and have Josh draw designs on my ankles and such. It gives me my tatoo fix without the pain!




This is my front porch all decorated for fall. Josh and I and our friend David went to a real pumpkin patch and picked all these pumpkins. I love pumpkins and I love fall. Oh and the weather is starting to cool off, so it really feels like fall!!



And lastely this is a pic of the beautiful, long stem, red roses that Josh bought me for PAIL day. Isn't he a sweetie?



This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply