More support

So a few weeks ago I set up a website for my new business. I am going to be making custom scrapbooks. I decided to do this to make extra money to pay for treatments and possibly adoption if it comes to that.

So if you have thousands of pictures sitting around just waiting to be made into something beautiful give me a holler. I would love to help you out. Here is the link to my website.
http://www.pictureitscrapbooks.com/

The amazing Mel over at Stirrup Queens just came up with an amazing idea. She has started compiling a list of IFer's who are selling things or providing services to raise money for IF treatment or adoption. I think this is a great idea. So if you are struggling with IF and need some extra funds come up with something to sell and tell Mel about it. I have already seen an adorable baby sweater I may have to buy for a friend. So click on the link that is on my side bar and start shopping. Check back often as new business will be added.


This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply