Cute things...

Kai does sooooo many cute things that I don't always get them written in his journal, so I thought I would make a list of them here...

  • when we walk from room to room you like to hold my hand.
  • one day out of the blue you started fake sneezing and it is too cute.
  • you used to wave by moving your hand up and down, but after spending one day with your friend Ethan you wave by opening and closing your hand
  • you have started waving at inamimate objects including your bike, your car and the fan
  • you have these funny different ways that you walk.  I have no idea where you got them from but they are cute to watch
  • you love to point to everyones eyes, nose and mouth
  • you started saying "yuck yuck" and it is adorable
  • you love to chase the dog around the house and you laugh so hard while doing it
  • when we are out shopping you don't like anyone to push the basket, which makes it kinda hard to shop
  • you have started closing doors with your stomach, don't know who taught you that
  • you love to push the lock and unlock buttons on mommies key chain
  • you don't say "thank you", you just hum the sounds that the words make
  • you love to move things, I have a table full of canned mushrooms and tomato sauce that you got out of the grocery bag and put on the table\
  • you have this silly little laugh that you use when you think you should be laughing
  • we can't water the flowers while you are outside because you love to have your hand in the stream of water all the while getting soaked and not caring
  • everything is "mama" you will point to something (a lot of the time it is someones drink) and say "mama" I can't wait until "mama" is only used for me!
  • sometimes you will come up to me and take my hand like you have something to show me and you will lead me in circles around the house for a few minutes
  • when I'm holding you you grab my bra strap and my neclace like you are afraid I am going to drop you.  FYI I have never once dropped you
  • when you hurt your leg or arm I kiss it for you and you always want me to kiss the other one too
  • whenever I change your diaper you keep pointing towards the door because you are afraid I'm gonna put you down for a nap

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply