29...

Today i turn 29, today I start the 30th year of my life. So to continue with the mood of my blog for the last few weeks; how depressing. I cannot even fathom that I am 29 and no where close to having a baby. I just want to cry when I think about it. Yes being the poasaholic that I am i did test this am and it was nice and white with only one line. I have been having a ton of ovary/uterus pain, so I thought what the heck. So since I am not pg I wonder what in the world is going on down there? Maybe I should call the dr. It has been a couple months since I've been violated by a dr with a camera!!!!! :P Or maybe it is just that it is cd 63 and my body is completely screwed up beyond repair.

Ok on to happier things. My birthday has gotten off to a good start. Some girlfriends and I went out to dinner on thursday. My coworkers brought me breakfast yesterday and we are going to Cheesecake factory next wednesday. Josh and I are gonna go somewhere yummy like PF changs for lunch today and see a movie. And Beth and I are getting pedicures later. So all in all not too shabby of a bday.

Oh and Josh already gave me my gift. It is a beautiful "inspiration" dress. It is from White House, Black Market. Oh how I so love that store. Anyway, It is a size 8 and so very very beautiful. Luckily it was on for 75% off because that place is expensive. So I will hang it up where I can see it everyday and hopefully in just a few short months I can wear it!!!! I am so excited. It helps to have motivation to get my butt in gear and lose weight. I have been doing pretty good, but I seem to be yo-yoing this 4 pounds that I can't seem to get past. And my birthday isn't helping me much. But next week I will be super strict. I want to lose another 8 pounds before thanks giving, taking the total to a whopping 18 pounds. WooHoo!!!!!!!!!

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply