A MONTH IN THE LIFE OF A MOODY PERSON

First a shout out to mister "TATE". Thanks so much for mowing the lawn. What a blessing that was.

So it's monday. Back to work and regular life. Me and Annie and Becki went San Antonio for the the weekend. We had a fabulous time and we talked about everything we could come up with. I was scared for a moment and thought we had run out of things to talk about but I guess we were just taking a moment to think about "ATLANTIS" and then we started talking again. It's always fun to see people's family, you know to kinda see where they "came from". Annie's aunt Susie and uncle Rudy let us stay with them and they cooked us breakfast both days. It was so yummy. I wish I had an aunt and uncle. My mom is an only child, so I guess i'll just have to keep wishing!!

Everybody needs to start studying because I'm gonna do one of those quizes like Becki did and I expect nothing less than 100's!!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply