I forgot...whatever...

I know I suck, who really cares?  I don't. 

Anywho, things here have been good.  Kai's party was a success.  He got lots of clothes and few toys and books.  He really needed clothes so I was happy.

Friday we took him to the zoo.  He LOVES animals, but also LOVES slides, unfortunately the slide won.  We paid $6 (which I know is ridiculously cheap to get into a zoo, but remember this is Amarillo, people!) for him to play on the play ground.  Um, we have one of those at our apartment!!  But it was fun and I got some cute pics...





It's late and I have a headache.  I will update more tomorrow.  Also, I'll let you know if we like the church we are gonna visit tomorrow.  We have been here a year and have yet to find a church home.  Nothing really compares to the 2 churches we had in the metroplex that we loved.  I am praying that I will get out of the way and just let God lead us where he wants us. 

Nighty, night!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply