My house smells of cupcakes...

So blog fail last night.  I completely forgot until I was already in bed.  And since Kai sleeps in our room I didn't want to risk waking him by getting up.  I'm pretty sure no one missed me though!!

It is Kai's birthday week!!!  I want to start the tradition where we celebrate the kids birthdays all week long.  That doesn't mean they are going to get a ton of presents.  I want to do things each day that make them feel special.  Kai is a my miracle, and I want him to know that to his core.  To feel loved, and cared for.  I think next year it will be a lot more fun.  I really can't wait.

But for this year so far this is what we have done, or will be doing...

  • Sunday:  we bought him a balloon, the kid LOVES balloons
  • Monday:  we made play-dough and then played with it
  • Tuesday:  lunch with family and then he spent the day at his Gamma's hourse
  • Wednesday:  not completely sure yet, maybe jump n jive, maybe a movie.  But we will be doing lunch, oh and daddy took the day off!!
  • Thursday:  spending the day with Yaya
  • Friday: going to the zoo
  • Saturday: snuggling at home watching toy story 1 and 2 (we watched 3 last weekend)
Oh and his party is tomorrow night.  I have made chocolate cupcakes.  I'm pondering making #2 cookies, but prolly won't because I don't need more to do.  We are gonna have dinner, open presents, eat cake, and crafts for the kids.  Mostly just family and a few friends.  I think it's gonna be great.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply