This journey has lots of waiting

TTC involves a lot of waiting. Waiting for ovulation, the 2 week wait after, if you're not pg, waiting for af to show so you can start again. Most of the time I hate the waiting it seems to drag on. This waiting is the same. I am waiting for test results that are keeping my life on hold. My future has two ways it can go and it all depends on those results.

I saw the dr yesterday and it was pretty uneventful. The genetic testing of the baby wasn't back and she said it would be 1-2 more weeks. So we are to do nothing utnil then.

I decided that I wasn't in denial about this whole thing. I sadly realized that it was just easier for me to move on this time. I am still heartbroken and sad, but anxiously looking towards the future and trying and hopefully having a baby. I think these things and the hope they bring are helping to get through this easier. And probably, as sad as it is, the more it happens the easier it gets.

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply