Good Friday...

Tomorrow is Good Friday and I am so happy that I get the day off. My sono is at 9:15 so I'll get to sleep in a little. I am praying that everything is still going well. I am just taking it one day at a time. And today is a good day.

I did remember on the way home from work today that it was on Good Friday last year when they confirmed that my 3rd pregnancy was over. The sono confirmed the baby had died and I had a d&c the following tuesday. It seems odd that it is a year later and I am in the same position. Pregnant, with weekly sono's, praying that there is a heartbeat every time. I cannot tell you how I hope this year will be different than the last. I keep reminding myself that every pg is different and I am doing so much more this time.

Tomorrow marks 7wks. I'll update after the sono!!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply