Friday musings...

Ok, about the belly pic. I keep telling people that the fat to baby ratio needs to change significantly before this belly looks like a baby belly!!!!! As soon as I think that has happened I will be posting pictures. :)

Today is 18wks. It is so hard for me to believe that I am almost halfway. I cannot wait for the appt next week for a little peace of mind. Four weeks between u/s is way too long. Josh and I have been using the doppler and we are able to find the hb right away which is comforting.

I feel really good. I have energy and a desire to do things again! I'm usually not sick as long as I eat often. I have a morning routine that has seemed to keep the tummy happy. I am still not able to brush all of my teeth. When I try I usually lose my breakfast. But one day a week I have to brush, I don't want them all to fall out. On the other days I brush the front and then do some listerine.

I am wearing maternity clothes because the ladies up top have gotten a bit larger!! And the two pair of pants I did have that weren't scrubs are also a little tight. But my scrubs still fit fine. Officially I have gained 11 pounds. But I lost 8 pounds after the surgery, so I am saying I have only gained 3 which is good. I am trying to eat as healthy as I can. But I usually don't know what I want and I'm not in the mood to make anything, so that leads to eating out more than I want to. Also, I can't eat any meat that I cook. It is the weirdest thing. It just makes me sick I guess because I saw it raw.
******
In other news work has just gotten a ton more stressful. I work for an allergy dr and when I started I was doing the skin testing and making allergy vials. When the receptionist quit I took over her job and N took over my job. N has worked here on and off for years. Well she came in yesterday and said it was her last day! Seriously, no notice at all. We skin test on Mon and Thur and we have patients scheduled. So guess who gets to take over her job until we hopefully find someone? Yup, that's right it's me. Considering I am the only one in the office who knows how to do it. So I get to do my job and her job, joy of joys!!! And the fact that I loathe skin testing and making vials doens't help the situation at all. It is just so monotonous and tedious and it drives me crazy. So I am praying they will get in gear and find someone soon.

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply