Gradumatation...

My family has always been odd in that we like to make up words. Such as gradumatation!!! I don't know why we do it, or how it started. It's just something we do. My favorite word is disformed instead of deformed. Ok I know we are strange.

Anywho, Dougie, my LITTLE brother graduated last weekend. I am the very PROUD big sister. He is such a great kid and I love him to death. But to be honest him graduating is making me feel really old!! I was 11 when he was born and him finishing high school seemed so far off. But as they say, time flies when you're having fun!!! So I shall share with you some pics.



This is what Josh and I got him for graduation. He has been taking Tae Kwon Do for a few years now and should have his BLACK BELT this summer. Then he will be a lethal weapon!!! So we had his favorite verse written in Korean for him. It should go the other way but you get the point. The verse is Psalm 144:1 Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.



This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply