I HEART IKEA!!!!!!


Ok, if you do not live near an Ikea, boy do I feel sorry for you. We just got one here in Dallas less than a year ago, and it has been heaven ever since. Yesterday was my third time to travel the highways of Texas (it is actually in Frisco, which is about an hour from my house) to visit the glorious store. The first time that Josh and I went was on opening day. We got there really early and had their 99 cent breakfast and then shopped our little feet off. We came home with a few things that day nothing big. The next time we went we got a few more little things. There were big furniture pieces that we had our eye on, but nothing we really needed, so we couldn't bring ourselves to just buy them. But, that has all changed. We realized its really nice to buy a house right before Christmas because people gave us money!!!! So this time we went to Ikea we were on a mission. And it is even more fun to go there when you have money to blow!!! So we bought a new diningroom table, an entertainment center and a buffet type thing for the dining room. I am so excited. We got two pieces put together last night and hopefully will finish tonight. So for those of you who do not have a store I highly suggest going to their website www.ikea.com and getting yourself a catalog and then let the dreaming begin!!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply