POLYGAMIST BLOGGER

Ok, so I haven't been bloggin on blog #1 enough because I have been spending to much time on blog #2. But shhh, don't tell blog #1, it thinks it's my one and only!!!

Anyway, so what's been going on...? Josh and I have been working on the house. We have all the IKEA furniture put together and we are going this sat to get the pieces we forgot. His parents are coming into town on friday so we are going to make the trek out there with them. They should enjoy it and you never no what the parents may want to buy you because you are such a great son and daughter-n-law!!!!!

So we have this hideous bathroom. The tile is two differnt shades of pink and the tub, sink and toilet are all another shade of pink. What were they thinking in the 50's? I mean did Mary Kay live in this house or something? Well we couldn't afford to redo it so i had to try and find a way to make it work. So I found this fabric that was pretty modern. It was squares and they were white, green, black and two shades of pink. So I decided to make this my shower curtain and then get white, black and green towels to go with it. Since this was fabric I was going to have to MAKE the shower curtain, and my mom wasn't here to do it for me since she is the master sewer. Anyhoo, I decided I would do it and it didn't turn out too bad. If you are sitting on the toilet and you stare at it long enough you notice that it doesn't really line up at the bottom. But hey i still feel good for accomplishing this feat. I'm gonna take a picture of it and try to put it on here for the masses to see and be green with envy at my talent!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply