COUGH, COUGH, SNEEZE, SNEEZE!!!!

Ok, so I'm a little sick today. There was something that blew in on Saturday that has gotten me. I'm stuffed up and running all at the same time. It's crazy. You would think that since I work for an allergy dr. that I wouldn't have to suffer so much, but that's not the case. Since we have been trying to get pregnant I haven't been able to really take anything. I had some benadryl last night and I think it helped. I was going to bring some with me to work to take today but I forgot. So I will suffer through the day with my wonderful allergies.

On a different note, Josh's parents came to visit this weekend. We had a really good time. We ate a lot, I mean a lot. We went to Ikea which was fun, but it wore me out. I think it was too soon after the last time. But we got the two cabinets that we forgot. Josh and his dad started to put up the cabinet doors. They look really good. It's weird to have to open a door to get a glass for some water!! Hopefully we will finish those tonight. Josh's parents also brought us our new HUGE KING BED. It is so big, it's crazy how big it is. Josh and me and both cats can be on it and not feel each other. So we got to move the full size bed into the office. We bought a duvet cover for our comforter. Now I need to get some stuff to stuff these pillow cases I have that have the brown and blue in them. And we still have to paint with the blue, I think we are going to put a border around the windows and doors with it. I think it will look really nice once it is done. We have to get the house in order because we are having the women's breakfast there on saturday. Lot's of work left to do!!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply