STUFF, STUFF, STUFF

So what's up with you guys?? Oh well, that sounds exciting!!

Anywho, I hope that I'm one of those three people that Becki talked about that update their blogs regularly. I know that I have been slacking lately, but I'm working on that.

So the building that I work in has 4 offices in it. When I got here this morning I noticed that the bench in the courtyard area was broken and then I noticed that Dr. Adam's window was broken. Apparently they threw the bench on the ground to break it and then used one of the pieces to break the window. They took some cash, a tv and vcr and some other small things. Also, the electrical box on the back of the building that turns the lights out was open and messed with. Spooky. I'm getting Deja Vu from becki's work getting broke into. It just amazes me that people can be so self centered that they think they can take whatever they want. They are too good to work and be a normal part of society. They take what they want from anybody that happens to be there. Our house got broken into once. It was scary. They did it between Josh leaving for work and coming home for lunch. The stole a necklace that Josh gave me for Valentines day that was irreplaceable. It makes me so mad when I think about it.

Too bad we don't live in a perfect world. The only thing that makes this life easier is knowing that the Lord will deal out His justice and people can only run from Him for so long.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply