I'VE BEEN TAGGED, OH THE HUMANITY

Ok, I have been tagged by my lovely friend Becki. Being a fairly new blogger I assume I just write about the things that she did, so here is my list.

Four jobs I've had.

  1. The Swiss Pretzel
  2. Dillards
  3. The Gap
  4. JCPenny

Four movies I love to watch over and over.

  1. Everafter
  2. The Emperors New Grove
  3. Anything with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson (ie Starsky and Hutch, Zoolander)
  4. Last of the Mohicans

Four TV show I love to watch.

  1. King of Queens
  2. Scrubs
  3. CSI Miami
  4. Love Monkey

Four websites I visit daily.

  1. sbc.yahoo.com
  2. blogger.com
  3. ebay.com
  4. popcap.com

Four foods I love.

  1. Beef fajitas from Pappasitos
  2. Buffalo chicken salad from Chilis
  3. Any kind of steak
  4. Mexican food

Four beers I like, well I don't really like beer, so I'm gonna do the 4 alcoholic drinks I like.

  1. Margaritas
  2. White Russian
  3. Flavored Martinis
  4. Wine

Ok Now I am suppossed to tag some people, but I don't know any one else who has a blog. So I guess I can't tag anyone. How empty my life is!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply