THIS & THAT

Hello all. If you will look in the top right hand corner of your screen you will find a button that says "NEXT BLOG". I have found that once I am done writing my blog I like to push that button and read other peoples blogs. I am interested in the lives of people I don't know and once actually had a small conversation with one of these people about a book. So while pushing the "NEXT BLOG" button is fun, I have found that blogs are not censored. And by not censored I mean you can write about anything and put a picture of anything on your blog. Which I really don't have much of a problem with since I believe in free speech and all. But it really threw me off when I happened upon one of these uncensored pages. So all you blog readers just be careful when pushing the "NEXT BLOG" button.

For my next rambling I am going to talk about something I read on a blog I happened upon. It was a lady and her blog was all about the special things that God had done for her that day. Nothing specific. Like a beautiful day or an email she had been waiting for. Just little things that happen to us all and we tend to over look in our busy lives. So I liked the idea of remembering and writing down all of these things that happen. I haven't decided if I am going to post them here or start a new blog just for them.

And last but not least my annoyance of the day. I have found that with my new laptop I have a tendency to push the space bar twice between words. It is very annoying and makes everything look funny. I do not even notice that I am doing it when I do. I will have to figure out why this is happening and how I can fix it besides just typing slower.

Anywho!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply