PAPPA YUM YUM

How do to all!! So this was a pretty good weekend. We had our women's breakfast at my house so Josh and I cleaned our little butts off on Friday. After the women's breakfast we ran some errands, had a nap and then went to dinner at Saltgrass, they have great steak. I love weekends like that where you don't really have anything to do so you can relax and take it easy. Of course we are living in denial about not having anything to do because we still have a whole garage full of boxes to unpack!!!! My plan is to have them done by Valentine's day, of course I wanted to have them unpacked by the end of Jan but I'm pretty sure that won't work out.

So yesterday Aubrey (my biological father) and his wife Stephanie came over to see the house and we went to lunch. We went to Pappasittos. Oh my gosh they have the best beef fajitas. If you haven't had them yet you have to try them. They seriously are one of my favorite meals. Oh and I had some leftovers so guess what I'm having for lunch today!! What What!! We had a good time with Aubrey and Steph. We talked and laughed. It was good because our conversations tend to be really surfacy with them, but this was nice, not really deep but still nice.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply