HAPPY NEW YEAR AND TRAVELING PANTS TO YOU!!

So New Year's is in 4 days. Man this year has just flown by. I can't believe it is almost 2006. So much has happened this year. Pregnancy, miscarriage, family reunion, selling house, buying house. It has been an action packed year. As I look back on the year, there is not much that I regret. I think there will always be things that I thought I could have done differently. But you live and learn and hope to do it better next year.

Moving on to my next subject. I have found a new movie that I love. SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS. I know I was a skeptic at first. A movie about four friends who find pants that fit them all so they have some kind of magical powers. But it is so much more than that. It is a movie about finding yourself. It made me cry, but of course it doesn't take a whole lot to do that. But anyway I would suggest this movie to any girl. It makes you look at all aspects of life, good and bad. This is my opinion, if you don't like it don't blame me!!!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply