HALLELUJAH

THANK YOU JESUS!!! So we finally closed on the house yesterday. We got to the title co. At 11 and didn't start signing papers until 12:30. The reason was because the loan was wrong. We had to make the price 2000 less because of the loan or something so we had to redo the contract and all the paperwork. So we get there yesterday and the lady says "Well's Fargo still has the loan at the higher price, and if you want it changed it's gonna have to go to underwriting and you won't be able to close today". I seriously thought I was gonna break down and sob right there. So I said just give the seller the extra 2000 I just want this over with. But luckily we were able to do some moving around and put the extra 2000 as a down payment type thing.
So we got in the house last night and painted our brains out. We had some guys come and help and they were wonderful. We wouldn't have gotten anything done without them. We are gonna paint again tonight and then move on Friday and Saturday. So next week will be the fun time of unpacking. But that's ok I'm just happy we are in and we can try and get settled before Christmas.
As I said in my last post that the Lord is trying to teach me patience. Oh realtor told us to give it until 5:30 to get the funding done, if not by then we wouldn't get the key until the next day. Josh called him at 5:35 and said, "so I guess this means the funding didn't get done?" And Lloyd told him, "oh I got a call 5 minutes ago, but I haven't had time to call you let!" Oh my gosh talk about waiting until the last minute. I was really getting depressed. Josh kept saying aren't you excited and I said no not until we get a key. But I know this is the Lord teaching me. It is never how I want it and it is never fun. But I know that He really wants me to trust Him and believe that He wants to give me good gifts. And He did, and I am so thankful.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply