THINK POOH THINK

Ok, so as I was saying. Some of you may have read that we were getting a new washer and dryer delivered. Well they showed up 3.5 hours late and the dryer didn't even work! For those of you who do not know I do have a hot little temper at times, so I was on the phone calling everyone I could. The main thing I was upset about was the fact that they make you take off work and wait for four hours and then they are late. We had to inconvience Annie and Michael so that someone would be there to let them in the house. It's the injustice of it all that gets under my skin. So after calling like 40 (exaggeration) different people that would not help me, one guy gave us 15% off our purchase. So that's nice but it didn't make my dryer work or make me not have to take off work today between the hours of 10-2 to wait for the new dryer to be delivered. (By the way its 1:18 and they haven't showed up, go figure). Anyway, the sad part is that customer service has gone the way of the velvety wallpaper. People don't care if you as a customer is happy or not. They already got their money and there is nothing else they can do. Whatever, there is always more that they can do, it may just take a little more effort. People are just too lazy to give more than they have to it seems. I can say that I have been guilty of that too.

Well, anyway, I hope that everyone has a very Merry CHRISTmas. Or as some like to say Happy HOLYdays. For those of you who didn't know the word holidays comes from holydays. So even though they try to take Christ out of Christmas they never will, He is the reason for the season and he is the Holy of Holies.

Rudolph the red nosed riandeer!!!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply