BETWEEN THE HOURS OF NOW AND ETERNITY


Ok, so we just bought a new washer and dryer(thanks dad and stepanie). Anyway they are suppossed to deliver it today(friday), but I remembered that I wouldn't be able to be home today to receive it so I tried to change it to tomorrow. Well they said if it's not friday then it will be 12/31 before we can deliver again. What??!! Do that many people really buy large appliances from Home Depot for Christmas presents? "Merry Chirstmas honey I bought you a new refridgerator, aren't I the best?!" Anyway, so they need to deliver it today and they say they will be there between 12-4. Seriously can they be any more vague. It's amazing how we have to take off of work so we can sit around and wait for people. The cable guy, the delivery guy, the phone guy, the list goes on and on. So I had to call my wonderful friend Annie to come over and let the delivery men in. I had to leave a note on the door begging them to call her and wait for her to get there. I hope they are in a giving mood, since it is the season of giving!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply