Another cycle come and gone

I know I haven't been posting much about my ttc efforts here. I haven't really wanted to divulge too much info because If I was pg I wanted to tell my family and friends on my time. So that's why.

But since im not pg I guess I can spill my guts. Yup that's right, I went to the dr this morning for a blood draw and they called and said it was negative. I knew it would be, i just had this feeling. So now we move on. And we spend more time and money trying to achieve something that comes so easy to so many others. It is so hard to wrap my mind around the fact that I have been ttc my first for 31 months. Am I crazy to continue torturing my self cycle after cycle? I think the answer to that is yes and no. 31 months later and my desire to be a mother to a living child is even stronger now than it was then. I want a baby more than anything in this world and will go to whatever lengths i have to to get one.

So on to another cycle. Good thing we got insurance money for the hail damage on our cars. Otherwise who knows when I would be able to cycle again with my RE. So I will continue to hope and continue to pray and continue to remind myself that my view of God is not based on whether I have a child or not.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply