I'm getting old

We are going home this weekend for my little brother's birthday. He is turning 17!!! I can't believe it. I was 11 when he was born and it was love at first site. We were together all the time. That is until i got married and moved 6 hours away. I have missed out on the last 8 years of his life. I try not to think about it because it makes me so sad.

I will say that he is the best little brother in the world. He is such a good kid with a smart head on his shoulders. If he can keep himself out of trouble he is gonna be an amazing man. I can't wait for the day he finds the women he wants to spend his life with. And then having a family. I pray the journey will be easier for him than it has been for me. He is gonna be a great father. I get excited everytime I think about his future. I just can't wait to see what wonderful things he does with his life.

Happy birthday Dougie. I love you so much. and miss you terribley. ~sis

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply