West coast here I come...

I'm going to Cali on the 23rd!! WooHoo. I have never been to California before so I am very much looking forward to it. My friend Donna (whom I have posted about in the past) and her husband are taking their oldest child to Stanford for a FragileX study. He went two years ago and they will retest him to see what progress has been made. I have volunteered to go along and watch the adorable A and baby B. I think it will be fun. Now don't get me wrong I don't think it will be the most relaxing vaca I've been on. But I think it will be good for me to get away and not focus on IF for a while. I will take lots of pics to share here.



Oh also we had a rep come to the office on Wed and talk about Homeopathy. It is very interesting. We use some homeopathics here but not a lot. I am intrigued by it all and plan to start using it to treat stuff such as joint pain, fatiuge, headaches, cramps. It is truly amazing what they can do and it is all natural. Safe for pregnancy and newborn babies.

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply