Suprises

I got the best present today. I know I have mentioned on here before about the prayer meeting the women at my church had for me last June 13th. They gave me the wonderful charm bracelet and prayed for me. Well, today when I got home from work there was a bag on my front porch. I opened it and read the words and cried. Sandy and Gayla had remembered the day and wanted me to know that they were still thinking and praying for me. They both shared this verse Psalm 56:8 You keep track of all my sorrows, you have collected all my tears in your bottle...

And they gave me another charm to add to my bracelet. It is a bottle. I can't wait to get it added to my bracelet. It is so special that they took time to do this for me. Life can really suck at times. But when I really stop and think about it I am so blessed.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply