Green light!!!

Saw the dr on friday and she gave us the green light. I am so happy. It feels like forever since we were trying. She is also letting me come in on cd 14 instead of 10 to start monitoring. That is going to save me a ton of money. Which is good, it means if this cycle fails we may be able to afford one more before we will have to go au natural! So I stopped the BCP and just waiting for af to make an entrance and we will get going. I really hope and pray that this cycle is successful. and that the baby will be nice sticky!!!!

In hair news I have decided I am going to cut it off, but I am going to donate it to Locks of Love so it doesn't feel like I wasted the last two years growing it out. the only problem is that it isn't long enough yet. So I won't be cutting it for a couple months probably. But still i am doing it all for a good cause!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply