Musings...

Are you sure im not pg, because i sure feel like crap. So josh and I went to dinner last night so that i could drown my sorrows in mexican food and margaritas. I apparently drank my drinks too quickly because i felt awful for the rest of the night. I went to bed at 9 and then woke up at 2 and couldn't get back to sleep until almost 5. And almost all of today I have had a terrible stomach ache. So who knows what is going on.

Anywho, you should go
HERE and watch the videos that were submitted for the International Infertility Film Festival. I know Annie, i didn't get mine done. I'm such a slacker. But they will do it again. I watched them last night while i couldn't sleep and they are all very good. When you are there don't forget to vote for your favorite.

Ok I promised San Francisco pics so here they are.

Here is the bridge. It truly amazes me that men built this. And without the technology we have today.















Can you see Alcatraz out there admist the fog???








This is the adorable town of Salsalito. I would like to go back there with Josh, it seems like such a romantic town.




And this was a tree I saw in Salsalito. It is absolutely beautiful with the big purple blooms. If anyone knows what it is let me know, although im sure it would never grow here.


This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply